About Teacher of the Month
The Fox C-6 School District is excited to partner with the Missouri Department of Education to offer (grant-funded) TEACHER APPRECIATION classroom mini-grants of $200.
All certified teachers, counselors, librarians, SLPs, diagnosticians, social workers, therapists, behavior specialists, interventionists, and instructional coaches are eligible to be nominated for a Teacher of the Month mini-grant.
Nominations for this honor will be open throughout the 2022-2023 school year. Each month, up to five eligible staff members will be selected at random to win a $200 mini-grant to use for their classroom.
We are asking staff, students, and parents throughout the Fox School District and community to nominate eligible educators who show great character and dedication and have had a positive impact on students, staff, families, or the greater Fox C-6 community.
To nominate a Fox C-6 certified staff member for a Teacher of the Month mini-grant, fill out the form linked below.Guidelines for Nominees
- Grants will be awarded for the 2022-2023 school year, beginning October 1, 2022 and ending May 2023.
- Anyone may nominate a teacher, including District employees, students, parents, and community members.
- Eligible staff members include: certified teachers, counselors, librarians, SLPs, diagnosticians, social workers, therapists, behavior specialists, interventionists, and instructional coaches
- Certified staff members will be randomly chosen (up to five each month) from the nominee pool, October, 2022 through May, 2023
- Each nominee's name will remain in the selection pool throughout the school year (until drawn).
- Nominees may only be drawn once for the $200 classroom mini-grant.
- Nominees and Nominator(s) will receive a congratulatory letter via email.
- $200 classroom mini-grants will be distributed from the federally funded Teacher Retention Grant (TRG).
Please note that this is a grant-funded program that is set to expire in May of 2023.