What is NAVIANCE?
Fox C-6 is proud to offer 6-12 grade parents and students access to NAVIANCE. Naviance is a college and career readiness solution that helps districts and schools align student strengths and interests to postsecondary goals, improving student outcomes and connecting learning to life.
As parents, you will have access to Naviance Family Connection. You can follow the link on your building website to login and access information about your student. Through Naviance, you will be able to:
- Access information about colleges, scholarships, and other resources available to your child.
- Monitor assessment results, benchmarks, and career pathways.
- Review student's goals, tasks, and more.
The following pages contain more information about how to use and navigate Naviance. If you have any questions about this tool and how it can better prepare students, please do not hesitate to contact your building counselor.
What can students do with Naviance?
- Research colleges, scholarships and careers
- Find enrichment programs and courses in one location
- Create individual plans that can be linked to college and career readiness
- Communicate easily with teachers and counselors
- Request transcripts and recommendation letters for college applications
- Complete career searches and assignments
- Create goals and track associated tasks and activities
Parents will be able to help assist students with these tasks by setting reminders, goals, and monitoring progress along with teachers and counselors!